Due to the bad weather and more rain expected, plus high winds, we have postponed today’s activities until our open afternoon on Weds 2nd Sept 1.30-6pm. So even if you are back at school you can come along afterwards. See you then. Maria

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *