The Wild Wonder Wall – A Catford community art project
Terms and conditions
Entering the Competition
1. The Wild Wonder Wall competition (the “Competition”) is open to everyone living in the UK (“You”).
2. To enter the Competition, You should finish the picture and submit it by 27th June 2021
3. You can enter the Competition by sending your entry to by post, or send a photograph by email put it on social media and tag us. Postal address
Wild Cat Wilderness, Wild Wonder Wall, c/o The Rushey Green Timebank
Unit C, PLACE/Ladywell, 261 Lewisham High Street, Lewisham SE13 6AY
Instagram @wild_cat_wilderness #WildWonderWall
Twitter @WCWCatford #WildWonderWall
Facebook @wildcatwilderness #WildWonderWall
You are responsible for the cost of sending your Competition entry to us.
4. When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your full name, and address, email address and contact telephone number. If under 18 You must provide your name, age, address and the name and contact telephone number and email of your parent or guardian, We will only use this information in relation to the Competition and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
5. You may only send more than one entry to the Competition.
6. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 27th June 2021
Picking the winners
7. Louise Cain and Maria Devereaux from the Wild Cat Wilderness part of the Rushey Green Timebank staff and trustees will choose a short list for the Competition.
8. Louise Cain and Maria Devereaux’s decision will be made on or before 11th July 2021 for the winning entries. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
9. The winning entries will be notified in person and published on the Wild Cat Wilderness web site at www.wildcatwilerness.org and put on social media.
10. You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
11. By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give the Wild Cat Wilderness part of the Rushey Green Timebank charity (RGTB): a. Permission for your entry to be used as part of the Wild Wonder Wall at the Wild Cat Wilderness; published on Wild Cat Wilderness website and social media and grant the Wild Cat Wilderness a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
Getting consent from an adult
12. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent, guardian or school that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
13. Wild Cat Wilderness/ RGTB requires the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the parent, guardian or school of the author of a winning entries to publish that winning entry and the author’s name, age and town or city of residence.
14. If The Wild Cat Wilderness/ RGTB does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the parent, guardian or school of the author of a winning entry then we may award it to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
15. The winners picture will be used on the Wild Cat Wilderness Wonder Wall and maybe be slightly changed if we need to scale it up or alter it in anyway.
Some other rules
16. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
17. Your entry will not be returned to You.
18. Details of the winners will be available on the Wild Cat Wilderness website www.wildcatwilderness.org
19. The Promoter of the Competition is The Rushey Green Timebank (RGTB) whose address is Unit C, PLACE/Ladywell, 261 Lewisham High Street, Lewisham, SE13 6AY
Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
20. RGTB accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. RGTB further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
21. RGTB reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RGTB in all matters under its control is final and binding.
22. RGTB shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
23. The Competition will be governed by English law.