Date(s) - 25/05/2018
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Wild Cat Wilderness
Natural play and outdoor adventures for pre school children and families/ carers
Self guided activities and ideas for
- Physical activities (walking, climbing trees, balancing, digging, building)
- Natural art and craft (earth, fire, wind, water, wood, recycled materials)
- Nature connection games
- Music making using what we find around us
- Playing with logs, sticks, mud, dirt, leaves, seeds, plants,
- Bushcraft (fire craft, campfire cooking, shelter building, using tools)
- Imaginative play
- Introduction to flora and fauna
- Learn how to garden (grow vegetables, herbs, fruit and flowers)
- All materials provided
- Meet other families
Bring a packed lunch and suitable outdoor clothing.
Please book per child.
If you are planning to come along let us know in advance if possible so we can plan refreshments, etc.