Date(s) - 04/05/2018
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Wild Cat Wilderness
Fortnightly natural play and outdoor adventures for pre school children and families/ carers
Self guided activities and ideas for
- Physical activities (walking, climbing trees, balancing, digging, building)
- Natural art and craft (earth, fire, wind, water, wood, recycled materials)
- Nature connection games
- Music making using what we find around us
- Playing with logs, sticks, mud, dirt, leaves, seeds, plants,
- Bushcraft (fire craft, campfire cooking, shelter building, using tools)
- Imaginative play
- Introduction to flora and fauna
- Learn how to garden (grow vegetables, herbs, fruit and flowers)
- All materials provided
- Meet other families
Bring a packed lunch and suitable outdoor clothing.
If you are planning to come along let us know in advance if possible so we can plan refreshments, etc.
Bookings are closed for this event.